- October 10, 2015, 02:58:20 AM
- Welcome, Guest
August 29, 2015, 10:33:12 PM by ForgottenGlimmer | Views: 86 | Comments: 0
1. Do not show immaturity in the forums. (Spamming, Racism, Disrespect, Drama, Etc.)
2. Do not spam the forums. (Also don't post twice in a row, there's a modify button for a reason.)
3. Place Threads in the right section.
4. Don't use any language other than English.
5. Do not advertise anything. Unless it is useful to another member with something (A link to a website with a program). Youtube is allowed.
6. Do not post in ban/unban requests or admin abuse reports unless you were involved. We don't want your input on it.
7. You may only have one GIF in your signature.
8. Do not start drama, if you know a post is going to start drama and you have to say "Not trying to start drama" then don't post it
9. Do not comment on any apps if you are not staff on the server. (This includes Starwars RP apps)
10.Posting pornographic/inappropriate pictures or links will get you banned
11.Do not spam the shoutbox, if you are starting conversation take it into a private chat
12.Follow the correct formats
13. If you are not an Admin or any higher rank then Admin, you may not comment on Supervisor apps.
Depending on the rule you broke, ban times may vary. They may range from a one day ban to a permanent ban.
Don't be a Theredak and you'll be fine
August 08, 2015, 08:30:06 PM by ForgottenGlimmer | Views: 46 | Comments: 0
1. Detectives are not allowed to grapple hook you without your permission. Give them a 5 second warning before you kill them.
2. If a Detective applies damage to you (pulling you off a cliff) and does over 20 hp to you, they can be killed and will be slayed for it.
3. Traitors must ask their t-buddy's permission to use the grapple hook on them.
4. Innocents must say where they got the grappling hook from (proof of a dead Traitor or Detective's body) or they are KOS.
-Made by Ground Zero
August 06, 2015, 12:22:33 PM by JerOmiah ™ | Views: 68 | Comments: 0
Recently we have been seeing staff members from TTT/JB trolling on our Star wars RP server and getting away with it because they're "not staff on there" Therefore, the new rule will go as followed. Any staff member from TTT/JB trolling, or breaking rules on purpose on Star wars RP you will be permanently banned without warning from the Star Wars RP.
July 23, 2015, 09:40:52 PM by TryHardBaner | Views: 44 | Comments: 0
Do not contact a higher up to be moved into a personal channel. If the channel is password protected, then ask the owner for the password. If it's set to join power then you're shit out of luck; unless the owner of the channel requests you to be moved in or moves you in.
July 11, 2015, 10:38:26 PM by FoxyFennec | Views: 134 | Comments: 0
Managers keep the community and the servers running. They solve disputes between staff members, restart servers, and manage promotions. Managers should not be consulted for issues that can be solved by Head Admins, but should be contacted if a Head Admin is not available or is not able to solve a problem.
Head Admins are in charge of the day-to-day operation of the servers. They deal with abuse as it happens, help teach moderators, and help to moderate the forums. Head Admins can help with most situations, including map changes, abuse reports, ban and unban requests, and any general questions you may have.
Supervisors will be assigned a trial moderator and teach them how to staff servers.(8/9/2015) When the trial mod is ready to be promoted the supervisor will tell a Manager, the trial mod will then be promoted. Each supervisor can have two trial mods. Supervisors may deal with admin abuse as it happens, but for anything other than obvious abuse should consult with a Head Admin or Manager before taking action.
Admins are the moderators who the management sees as the most capable to handle the servers. They are not able to discipline any staff member, and may not use commands on them. However, other staff members should take their advice into account because of their experience. This does not mean, however, that moderators are required to listen to an admin in a situation.
Moderators keep the server running smoothly. They deal with RDM, ghosting, hacking, etc as it happens. They are expected to understand and apply the rules fairly and without any form of bias. Moderators may not hand down permanent bans without the approval of a Supervisor, Head Admin, or Manager.
Trial Mods are players who want to help the community. They are given a chance to learn under the direction of a Supervisor who is hand-picked by management. Trial mods should learn the rules and TOS before they apply for their positions, since they are held to these standards as soon as they are accepted into the staff.
July 11, 2015, 09:38:38 PM by FoxyFennec | Views: 31 | Comments: 0
I just made a post for the dark rp rules and ban times. As we update the server, more of the rules will make sense. To be staff on DarkRP, you must apply like everyone else, regardless of your current rank on the forum. As DarkRP staff, it is your responsibility to know these rules and ban times.
June 26, 2015, 04:38:00 AM by Jay | Views: 43 | Comments: 0
- Grappling hook for traitors and detectives
- New UI for all the menus
- New T shop menu
- Ranks on voice visualizers
- Trialmod access to damagelogs
- Trialmod access to cross server chat (: message)
- Scoreboard can be right clicked to run certain admin commands
- Trialmod rank in chat
- Trialmod rank on scoreboard
- Power round every 5 rounds
- Updated loading screen text
June 25, 2015, 10:33:05 PM by FoxyFennec | Views: 36 | Comments: 0
Disabled b-hop detection on deathrun
Disabled auto-fire detection on ttt. Had issue with m9k weapons
June 23, 2015, 02:25:20 AM by FoxyFennec | Views: 24 | Comments: 0
Dolls_edit - Will not be added to dolls server
Roy the Ship
Max's Administrator Application by ๖ۣۜThatDarkMage♠
[Today at 01:33:52 AM]
Commando 2ndLT Master t-mod by ๖ۣۜThatDarkMage♠
[October 09, 2015, 08:22:20 PM]
Boxman Supervisor app by JerOmiah ™
[October 08, 2015, 08:32:39 PM]
Thesexualfishes Great Soup-Vicer App by JerOmiah ™
[October 08, 2015, 08:29:56 PM]
Bacara's Admin Application by ๖ۣۜThatDarkMage♠
[October 08, 2015, 08:18:57 PM]
SWRP: Staff Application Formats by ๖ۣۜThatDarkMage♠
[October 08, 2015, 05:16:24 PM]
Star Wars RP TMOD Application by ๖ۣۜThatDarkMage♠
[October 08, 2015, 06:44:31 AM]
Ladies this is what a SV app should look like by JerOmiah ™
[October 07, 2015, 08:14:33 PM]
Kayjeffkings Supervisor App by JerOmiah ™
[October 07, 2015, 08:12:52 PM]
Dante14465's Second Supervisor App by JerOmiah ™
[October 07, 2015, 08:12:02 PM]
TheGamingHeadcrab's T-MOD Application by ๖ۣۜThatDarkMage♠
[October 06, 2015, 04:38:42 PM]
SWRP: Ban Times by ๖ۣۜThatDarkMage♠
[October 06, 2015, 04:18:06 PM]
Memes for JoJo by WARR3NMAN
[October 06, 2015, 02:53:14 PM]
Captain Rexods's Administrator Application by ๖ۣۜThatDarkMage♠
[October 06, 2015, 04:35:30 AM]
Obi wans/fluffy's T-MOD Application by GROUND ZERO
[October 06, 2015, 04:31:04 AM]
Mod/Admin application by JerOmiah ™
[October 05, 2015, 09:03:18 PM]
October Goal: $500.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: $152.10
Below Goal: $347.90
Site Currency: USD
Sep-23 Theredak USD5.00
Sep-19 Phantom300... USD1.00
Sep-12 OneHour USD20.00
Aug-8 OneHour USD5.00
Jul-24 Totally No... USD3.00
Jul-24 Theredak USD0.69
Jul-23 Theredak USD6.00
36 max players = need admins